Fresh Start Insurance

01483 806 900


Why do you need home and contents insurance?

Home Protection:

To pay for the costs of repair following damage or
destruction of your home as a result of a covered loss such as fire or flood.

Contents Protection:
To pay for the costs of replacement or repair of your valuables or other possessions following losses such as theft or damage.

Mortgage Requirement:
When you secure a mortgage to purchase a home, your lender will require that you arrange buildings insurance and note their interest.

Liability Protection:
Financial coverage for amounts the policy-holder may become legally liable to pay as a result of third party injury or damage.